• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Officeworks (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
I've been there for awhile now, and for anyone else who works at an Officeworks Supastore, does Gapbuster give you the shits?

Apparently a few months back I got 43% in a Gapbuster operation (I'm in the Business Machines department).. which sounds horrifically stupid because the time at which they 'got' me was 3 hours before I started my shift.

To make things even more dodgy, the result list previous to that month showed that one of our team members called Jon got 100% in BM. The only Jon we had in the store was a POS guy who just started a week ago. :rolleyes:

Also I was awarded The Works award by the managers the other day.. which I was pretty happy about. If anyone else has got one before and then went to search for another job later on.. is it a really useful thing to have for a resume?

Also another thing I need cleared, our store (North Sydney) doesn't have a Techworks. I was told by a few that you get paid higher at Techworks (and of course, commission). But our Sales Manager told me you don't get paid higher in Techworks.. only commission. Anyone can clear this? Plus what's the workload difference between BM and Techworks (besides extended product knowledge)?

PS If any of you work at Artarmon.. answer your damn phones!!! lolol. When customers ask us to call you guys up to check for something.. we just advise them to drive there and ask themselves since chances are it'll be quicker....... lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)