• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Official : Whats the worste thing a student has done to a TEACHER! (1 Viewer)

v sia

HSC
I remember a while back a student poured soft drinnk on the teachers chair and when he sat down * SQUISH * :D

1 second later, teacher went :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

THEN he quit

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
In year 8 fod tech I put water on a friends chair while he was away, but the teacher came over and sat in his chair and started to talk to me. About 3 seconds into the conversation she gave me the death stare and told me she would kill me (in a joking way) :p i got in a little bit of trouble over that incident.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
we threw his keys in the bin on our way out to recess....we were such rebels :rolleyes:

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
we had a teacher in like year 8, who couldnt control his classes, and the guys used to throw sandwiched at him and spit balls and stuff, and he just used to sort of pick them up and ignore it. that is the worst that i can remember. apart from all the year 7 things like throwing tampons at teachers

J

jhakka

I made fun of Emma because our teacher didn't want to do Brave New World. That was pretty harsh, I thought. :p

hatty

Banned
i know a guy that punched a teacher in the arm once... very funny, but he was kinda fucked in the head.

G

Gavvvvvin

Some kid in year 8 took the teachers glasses and smashed them

this_guy

in year 8 this student threw a textbook at a teacher and it cut him just under his eye, then after class he asked me who threw it, but i didnt tell him, he quit teaching that day, i think that was pretty harsh.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
u guys r sick.
agreed.

what the fuck is wrong with you people, they are trying to do their jobs, let them. admittedly, some teachers can't control classes as well as others, but acting like immature shits is not going to fix that. and all that 'it wasn't me it was this other guy blah blah blah' you are just as much to blame for letting stuff like that happen and not trying to stop it. i don't think anything this stupid has ever happened at my school, but if it did i would get so angry!!

:mad:

TheKing

everyone has momentary laspes in judgement and its all good for a laugh. think about it, if it wasn't for things like that your years at school would be boring and a blur.

My story is pretty abd, i think. A few years back i was in this DT class doing elctronics and the whole class was male, so we're going through the usual procedures of cleaning the circuits boards with thinner. etc... (prtty boring stuff)

i'm twiddling my thumb just day \dreaming when i suddenly snapped out of my day dream(dunno why) and found myself fiddling around with my lghter in my pocket. the teacher was out of the room and without saying anything to anyone i just decided to light the rag soaked in thinner.(dunno why either)

the freakin thing is blazin and hot so i had to drop the thing and i hear the teacher coming into the room and realised what i had just done so i grab the closest thing(some guys jumper )and chucked it on top to try and put itout.

the teacher walks into the room and by this time everyone was trying to cover it up but theroom reeked of smoke and it was still burning aliittle. he sees me trying to hide and his face goes red as a beetroot, it nearly gave him a heart attack, he couldn't speak.

got into a little trouble but he got over it and we have laughs about it now.

sorry if that was a long post but i just got carried away. ah good memories
and by the way i'm not a hopeless idiot. i'm actually a A+ student

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
hmmm year 8 maths

old man, irish guy, white hair, subsitute maths teacher for the term

blackboard chalk rubber duster meets rotating fan blades
no idea where the duster was going go...imagine high speed black projectile going straight for the teacher's head LOL

leaving chalk mark for the rest of the lesson HAHAH

i thought i was sooooooo gone but luckily he didn't do much except yell at the class LOL
holding the duster in one hand waving it around and yelling at the top of his lungs "I HAVE JUST BEEN HIT BY THIS THING! THIS HAS TO STOP NOW!!"

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
what the fuck is wrong with you people, they are trying to do their jobs, let them. admittedly, some teachers can't control classes as well as others, but acting like immature shits is not going to fix that. and all that 'it wasn't me it was this other guy blah blah blah' you are just as much to blame for letting stuff like that happen and not trying to stop it. i don't think anything this stupid has ever happened at my school, but if it did i would get so angry!!

:mad:
Agreed. Having a teacher as a mother, I know that alot of teachers work their arses off for students but alot of them, like the bunch of idiots in this thread, don't deserve shit. I hope you all fail and live in Hyde Park.

santaslayer

HSC
1) Previous year 12 smashed our teachers car. :uhhuh:

2) Couple of clowns stole one of the colour sports flags and wrote a ransom letter to the school principal. :p :p :p

MCK spirit! :D

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
yeh thats why i feel bad for religion teachers in catholic schools.. cuz for most people they only do it because they have to so there isnt much of a positive attitude towards doing well.. and cuz we have a big class our teachers get pretty annoyed
but yeh i guess when u get to year 12 u have more of a repour (spelling?) with ur teachers compared to junior years.. more like a friend

Lundy

Banned
HSC
When we had a really awful teacher (like, I can't explain just how horrible he was, every class people would just walk out because the verbal abuse was so bad), we tried to be "mature" about it and rather than giving him hell we boycotted the class, sitting outside the school office until something was done. It was the first class strike in the school's 90-something year history. :p

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
When we had a really awful teacher (like, I can't explain just how horrible he was, every class people would just walk out because the verbal abuse was so bad), we tried to be "mature" about it and rather than giving him hell we boycotted the class, sitting outside the school office until something was done. It was the first class strike in the school's 90-something year history. :p
i started a petition stating the english department was unfair as they had given different instructions to difference classes for the same assessment task

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
This wasnt my class but another maths class in yr 8 started a petition to get rid of a teacher cos she couldnt speak english properly...geez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)