• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Oh.Crap. (1 Viewer)

HSC
I accidently changed to a timetable that i didn't want and now i can't get my original timetable back..!
what should i do??...
and how much extra can you change if you go in to uni to change your timetable in person?

HSC
i wanted to see what classes were lectures and what were tutes...but the stupid preview didnt show me so i clicked on the next step.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
theres a big sign saying u cant revert to your old timetable but it doesnt mean u cant get it changed AGAIN to make it resemble the old one. The line will be looooong...

elizabethy

I'm the best !!
HSC
the line is not loooong, it is veryyyyyyyyyyyy looooooong :p

J

jhakka

Get in before 10, and you'll be done in less than 15 minutes.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
ToO LaZy ^* said:
I accidently changed to a timetable that i didn't want and now i can't get my original timetable back..!
what should i do??...
and how much extra can you change if you go in to uni to change your timetable in person?
sorry pal.... not possible online.... it sorta randomly generates... shit happens to me last yr as well...
dw, chances r, u might like ur current tt more than ever once uni started...

or alternatively go to madsen and get some staff to fix it for u...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Haha, I knew one of you folks were gonna realise this the hard way.

The MyUni timetable system is changing all the time, depending on lectures/tutes/labs numbers currently in their database.. which is dictated by you guys (many thousands of you) changing timetables around the clock. So the only way for you to definitely be able to change your timetable and then change it back to exactly what it was is if you were the only one who changed their timetable during that time, which obviously is pretty impossible. The longer you leave it before trying to change back, the less chance you have of succeeding since the database would change more as time passes.

Moral of the story is: If you're happy with your timetable, and you wanna see if you can go even better.. don't just 'Choose this timetable' to preview it.. otherwise chances are you'll get screwed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)