Oh god.... Will I get marked down for writing this as my reason for similar triangles (1 Viewer)

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Oh god.... Will I get marked down for writing this as my reason for similar triangles.

I showed 2 angles were equal and then

I said:

therefore, triangle is similar to triangle (two angles are equal)

Will I be marked down .????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

mikaa

HSC
Re: Oh god.... Will I get marked down for writing this as my reason for similar trian

isn't it right? if you showed that two angles are equal...then of course the triangles are similar (as they are equiangular)

Rawf

HSC
Re: Oh god.... Will I get marked down for writing this as my reason for similar trian

I'm not sure... erm. when 2 angles are the same you sorta assume the other one in the same too but I'm not sure if you have to write that.
In my ans i said the angle is the same because angle sum of triangle = 180

Maybe you will maybe you wont, up to the marking criteria i guess.

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC

I'm not sure... erm. when 2 angles are the same you sorta assume the other one in the same too but I'm not sure if you have to write that.
In my ans i said the angle is the same because angle sum of triangle = 180

Maybe you will maybe you wont, up to the marking criteria i guess.
found both angles are equal, then i went further and said the last two pair angle are equal as they are equanglur (derp spelling )

cookeemonstah

HSC

....gg wp

tarath

HSC

relax you wont be marked down..... all you need to prove is that 2 angles are equal cause logically the third angle will also be equal (due to angle sum of triangle)...thats enough for similarity

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC

relax you wont be marked down..... all you need to prove is that 2 angles are equal cause logically the third angle will also be equal (due to angle sum of triangle)...thats enough for similarity
since its 2 marks.. u are safe.

if its 3 mark you are dead. so enjoy that one mark.

JChou

HSC

I don't think you have to specifically write "equiangular". two angles are equal seems fine. "equiangular" is like the shortened form for it

jmadden

HSC

I don't think you have to specifically write "equiangular".
you must write equiangular, its the name of the proof of similarity

Rawf

HSC
you must write equiangular, its the name of the proof of similarity
Oh crap. Now that I think about it.. I wrote "as all angles are the same, they are similar" but I dont think I wrote equiangular.

RishBonjour

HSC

FKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. lost another mark. this is bad. fk bos. can any one confirm?
do we need equilangular? cambridge just was "AA" nothing else

Timothy6340

HSC

Oh god.... Will I get marked down for writing this as my reason for similar triangles.

I showed 2 angles were equal and then

I said:

therefore, triangle is similar to triangle (two angles are equal)

Will I be marked down .????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
yes u will be marked done cause that is not a proof for similarity and my teacher who was marking lastt year sadi they are really specific and especially with the easy style of the exam

Rawf

HSC
Wait a second.. doesn't equilangular mean all angles are the same within the triangle? Like 60degrees each?

lgnorance

HSC

wth bro. equiangluar is the right reason. 'two angles are equal' wtf is that. if you wrote AAA they'd probably give you it, considering its only 2u they wnt really care at al.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)