• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

ok, like am i crazy! (1 Viewer)

sammyg

Well, the title says it all...

i have been working on my individual project:performance for like 1 whole term, and last week, like i made a fluke decision to drop it all cuz i recieved some inspiration from "higher powers" to do video drama....

i was wondering, does anybody know of any resources that i could find for my project? im trying to look for good websites mainly for research atm, pretty much got my ideas flowing atm.

by the way, i recon it would be heaps good to make like a giant research area for like people doing ind pro's somewhere like in this forum or on the site...

thanks peoples!

PS. CLASS OF 04 VIDEO IN PRODUCTION!
THE FIGHTS - THE INTERVIEWS - THE EDUCATION?

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
UR NUTS! but good luck...all i know is have a good camera, research your location well and make sure you have people working with you that are willing to sacrifice alot! my friends did a little thing for me last year and one girl had to lie in the dirt in a graveyard for half an hour while we took different angles! so yeah...GOOD LUCK!

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
no sorry...but im sure you can probably get text books from uni libraries on it and also NIDA ppl might help you if you ring and ask...ummm...other than that try typing it into google..and please, let me stress...CHECK OUT YOUR LOCATION...make sure u got permission and all that cz i didnt think of it and got in shit off the custodian! oops!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)