Ok, sexies. How'd we all go in histx? (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
I know c_james beat me (congrats to you and all your marks mate, you have clearly put in a lot of effort, top stuff)... but which other of you bosing bastards beat my highly unexpected 47/50? :p

Stomping Ground

Complicated name, no gain
HSC
Nor I - I think i win the prize for WORST MARK EVER. 26/50.

The wedding singer comes to mind... "somebody kill me please..."

djmattyd

HSC
I didn't go too well either, 38. My assessment mark was scaled so much, I couldn't believe it. This was by far my highest assessment mark, and it must've been scaled down by 12 marks or something (well, thats what I worked it out to be). Ah well, I'm not disappointed by 38, just wondering how my mark was scaled down so much.

DeepDarkRose

HSC
my school mark before scaling had been 50/50, my final hsc mark is 40/50, wtf kind of scaling is that? and my school is actually good at history, so it's not like they were marking easy....

nwatts

HSC
DeepDarkRose said:
my school mark before scaling had been 50/50, my final hsc mark is 40/50, wtf kind of scaling is that? and my school is actually good at history, so it's not like they were marking easy....
You and your class crapped the exam. Happened to us in EE1.

kiteblood

HSC
I am extremely annoyed with the way these marks are moderated. I did extremely well in all assessments and the major work, and because I happened to do poorly in the HSC exam I was scaled down to that mark, 37. It makes me feel as though all the work put into assessments throughout the year is entirely useless. At the end of it all the single mark I got for that ONE exam was what dictated my overall HSC mark. So what's the freaking point of assessment tasks at all? There isn't one.

What a load of shit.

nwatts

HSC
Oh thankies. :p

It was a surprise, and kiteblood I agree with the stupidity of how assessment marks are used.

swandive

HSC
I got 45 - pretty happy with it seeing as it was the day after my birthday and I was really distracted.

a8o

HSC
This really makes a case for external marking of the project like ee2 and the exam constituting the other half of the course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)