ok what the hell would i do? (1 Viewer)

360flip

HSC
N/A
apparently i didnt read the uac book properly and thought you had to apply for unis right after your hsc and when you get your uai but i realised you have to choose your preferences in uac now before the end of the month now im clueless where the hell would i apply and what!?!?!? internet? i have my pin number do i have to do it by mail?

rama_v

HSC
You can apply online. You will need a credit card to pay the fee if you chose this route. Alternatively there are other methods of payment. Your school career's advisor should have given you information about it...I am not sure about the dates etc. My guess is your preferences must be submitted quite soon (next couple of weeks), or else you will incur a lateness penalty.

Please read the UAC website.

http://www.uac.edu.au/indexhome.html

Last edited:
HSC
you can apply by phone or the net...but if you apply by phone it costs 82.5c per minute [thats not including the $21]

and just put anything...coz your allowed to change it...even after you get your uai

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
This is the website you need to go to, to apply online (scroll down and click "apply online ->"):

http://www.uac.edu.au/apply/abw.html

You will need credit card details to do this as it's a one time application fee of $21. You can change your preferences for free as many times as you'd like after you've applied. You need to have APPLIED by September 29th. This doesn't mean you have to have chosen all your preferences in order by that time. You need to choose your preferences for the main round offers by Jan 4th.

So, APPLY by 29th September, finalised PREFERENCES by Jan 4th. That means you can change them after you get your UAI and whatever.

Hope that helps, I had the same questions about 2 days ago!

360flip

HSC
N/A
ok once ive signed up my preferences by the yac book do i give it in to the school or to the uac place?

HSC
huh? as in you did it in the uac book?

hsc students can either do their preferences by net or else by phone and no...your school doesnt do crap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)