• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

omg, someone is stressing out! (1 Viewer)

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
haha, thought this might give everyone a laugh, this is an e-mail i got on out internal e-mail system today (our anatomy exam is tommorrow)
looks like some one is majorly stressing!

"Anatomy is a joke

They expect us to learn all that information...do all these stupid assignments.....like a stupid portfolio where we waste our time bragging about how good we are, and how the easter show was so wonderful. There is so much to learn, including 150 muscles......all the bones and bone parts as well as all the histology, and half the time, there is no proper guidance. And what about all those who have to do chemistry as well, it was a shit papper, and all the practice question did not help at all, and then during the exams there were drums rolling outside, like how far is that??????????????????????
i ask that the people who read this email, construct a better anatomy course, and think about fixing professional practice to make it less time consuming.
WE ALL NEED SOME FORM OF A LIFE!!!!!!!"

i feel really sorry for who ever wrote it (they didnt sign it, and its from a hotmail account) but seriously, arent there better ways of venting your frustration? still, was good for a laugh!

cayte

Hee hee. It's true though. I know people who do physiology degrees and they have the same complaints. Too much god-damn fucking content.

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
well, i did the exam and it really wasnt all that bad, not worth all the stress. hmmm, can feel info leaking out of my brain already... in a week i'll be as clueless as i ever was

Collin

HSC
N/A
I well and truly failed the 1902 exam.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
1902 was pretty hard. I missed the parelellpiped question (which I realise now was dead easy), and I didn't finish 5) iii) c)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Fuck, I got totally pwned in that. You looked kinda happy outside in Carslaw afterwards though. Unfortunately, I couldn't find myself smiling on the contrary.

Anyway, it shouldn't matter for you because chances are you aced it, relative to practically everyone else doing advanced, so I can see you fully taking in the advantage of the scaling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)