On Giants Shoulders (1 Viewer)

Niksta123

HSC
Throughout the year our english teachers have been telling us for the Imaginative journey question (qu 3, paper 1) we need to have:

- our text: On giants shoulders...within that we have to refer to:
- the introduction of the text
- 2-3 giants
- the conclusion of the text
- stimulus booklet: have 2-3 ready
- our own text: 2-3 ready...

How on earth can they expect us to write on all of that in 40 mins? Let alone remember everything to write down...

Can someone please tell me exactly what I need to use from On giants shoulders, how many stimulus texts i should know & also how many supplementary texts i need to know...

Cheers

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
the main things u need to refer to are ur OGS book, 1 txt from stimulus booklet, and normally 1 of your own choosing. it is probably good to have 2 txts of ur own choosing and 2 from stimulus booklet ready incase one suits the question more, but im personally not gonna bother. for OGS u should know about 2 scientists and their 'journey' they go on, and u gotta link everyting together. a good scientist is marie curie, cuz u can talk/write about how she was a woman, so different rights to men, altho she discoverd curium and someting else...but use watevr scientists u want, good to know 2 or 3 if certain ppl suit the question better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)