• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

On-line survey: Research on Romantic Relationships and coping with stress.s (1 Viewer)

celia

On-line survey: Research on Romantic Relationships and coping with stress

Hi to all,

My name is Celia and I am currently an honours student at Swinburne University in Victoria. I am aware that some of you have already filled in my survey but I still desperately need participants. To all of you who have, thanks a million!! Given fourth year constitutes a great portion of the thesis mark, I need a quality sample and quite a number of participants. For those of you who don't know my research study looks at the stress associated with romantic relationship development and the stress associated with breaking-up.

To take part in the study you need to be 18-25 years old and EITHER:
-->(1)In a relationship of 6-12 months. OR
-->(2)Have experienced a relationship break-up in the last 3 months.

If you are interested, please go to the relevant questionnaire:

(1)Relationship Questionnaire:
http://www.media.swin.edu.au/surveyor/survey.asp?s=01065194002170180

(2)Relationship Dissolution Questionnaire:
http://www.media.swin.edu.au/surveyor/survey.asp?s=01120170147061022

If any of you have questions regarding the study or regarding uni life in general, I'd be happy to answer.

Thanks guys!! ;)

Last edited:

MoNNiE

HSC
you may want to relink them again, as when i click onto it.. the page doesn't exist.. i'd say check that the full url is inplace..:)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
This will probably be a lot more successful in the Love and Relationships forum.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
This will probably be a lot more successful if you fix the link.

celia

Thanks for the alert, I have looked into it and also had a problem accessing it, however there is actually nothing wrong with the url links, it seems that internet explorer has been experiencing some difficulties in the last couple of days. Anyway, I re-tried it again today and both links are now working.

Thanks again and I hope you have another go at the relevant questionnaire, it would be a great help to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)