one month... (1 Viewer)

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
TILL MY 18TH

HMM i dont think this really applies in this forum but who cares im so excited the only problem is that my 18th is 3 days b4 the exams start OMG how unlucky, so i have one more month until im adult- what reckless underage things should i do b4 i hit the big 1-8

p.s im aware of the likelihood that no-one gives a flying fuck about my bday- but im shouting it 2 every1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
yeh i know but im thinking mayb i should just go out neway, my mates r like yeh u should stay drunk and go 2 the exam that way... hmm dont think so not a good idea it would be alrite if i didnt give a shit but oh well thats life

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Yeah. That kinda screws up one of the best bdays of your life.

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by malayz_angel
Haha my friends 18th is the 19th of October..the DAY BEFORE THE ENGLISH EXAM :( How much would that suck?
hey, thats my b'day... 19/10

eek!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
My friend's 18th is on the day in between the two english exams...bahahaha.

My friend (gracie, on here) turns 18 on the 7th on Nov... The day that she finishes HSC (And me too! YAY!)

I'm so jealous... I could put up with doing an exam on my birthday but only if it was my last one!

cakes

hi
HSC
I turn 18 on the 14th!! last day of hsc, yay!!

Originally posted by FunkmistrssDina
My friend (gracie, on here) turns 18 on the 7th on Nov... The day that she finishes HSC (And me too! YAY!)

I'm so jealous... I could put up with doing an exam on my birthday but only if it was my last one!
hey! is grace;s party really on the same day as me & carlas?? =S (15th, i think)

Yup... unfortunately :/
And Tess has been planning to have hers on her b-day (Same as yours, 14th) all year, but Caity just sent out invites for her party on the same night! I dunno whats going to happen, but it's not my battle to fight! I'm only 18 in feb so there won't be much competition for party dates then :p

chris42

HSC
Mines lucky the week after the exams :D , For once!!!

p.s for the past 4 years i've done exams on my birthday :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)