one teenie little question (1 Viewer)

drunk_polly

HSC
im in yr 12 n wanna do law later but everyone is bugging me cuz i dropped my 2 unit maths, apparantly i cnt do law without 2 units of maths.. is this true?
also, if it is what the deal with summer schools/ bridging courses etc.
plus is it really hard to get in? n with me ( realisticly speaking ) i think im gonna gt in my high 80's, low 90's ( if i study my ass off that is ) cn i gt into law with such uai's? or cn u only gt in with the 99.6 that u need for sydney uni.
sorri i know its long... n u guys r soooooo ova these questions bt jst bear with me, what uni takes the lowest uai's for law? :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
please refer to other thread in Usyd forums.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
drunk_polly said:
im in yr 12 n wanna do law later but everyone is bugging me cuz i dropped my 2 unit maths, apparantly i cnt do law without 2 units of maths.. is this true?
You don't need maths to do law. I don't know who told you that but they have no idea what they're talking about. Law is an English-orientated subject.

drunk_polly said:
plus is it really hard to get in? n with me ( realisticly speaking ) i think im gonna gt in my high 80's, low 90's ( if i study my ass off that is ) cn i gt into law with such uai's? or cn u only gt in with the 99.6 that u need for sydney uni.
You will not be able to get straight in with that UAI, however if you get in the mid-nineties for your UAI, then work really hard in your first year of uni (a distinction average to be competitive), then that's always a possibility.

drunk_polly said:
what uni takes the lowest uai's for law? :)
Look up your UAC guide.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)