One Year To Go...... (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
aileenli said:
i tried but it tried to sell me sum type of diary....
hmm... sorry about that, i tried it last time and it worked somehow lol, forget it, just type TickerFactory.com :p

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
drewgcn said:
Please don't make a HSC countdown, what a way to increase nerves!
To add to it. It's more like the exact opposite. At the moment, we're about 340 days away right?
If we had a tickerfactory timer, it would calm us down and discourage us from study because 340 is a very big number. We'd say to ourselves "pfft...340 days! That's a long way away..we've got plenty of time." That's what i mean by discouragement.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Smart_Dunce said:
To add to it. It's more like the exact opposite. At the moment, we're about 340 days away right?
If we had a tickerfactory timer, it would calm us down and discourage us from study because 340 is a very big number. We'd say to ourselves "pfft...340 days! That's a long way away..we've got plenty of time." That's what i mean by discouragement.
I don't look at it that way. I would say to myself: "Oh no 11 months to go, that's already 1 month gone! Gotta keep working." Everyone looks at it differently, and sorry if my hsc timer makes you think we have a long way to go because we don't lol. Time has been flying at the speed of sound, and there's nothing i can do to slow it down. It sucks.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
kadlil said:
ha, I HAD an assessment for biology, but I dropped it :):) but not because of that reason :p
huh? you dropped biology? i always got the impression you were really good at it and liked it...so why??

P

pLuvia

^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
huh? you dropped biology? i always got the impression you were really good at it and liked it...so why??
too many units, and one of my worst scalers :)

and I don't need it for uni, just need chemistry :)

Before anyone says anything, I didn't drop it because of the scaling :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I hope you made a wise choice because you don't wanna be regretting it later on next year. :)

P

pLuvia

haha, that's what I said before I dropped it hehe, I don't think I will regret it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)