Online or F2F? - Tuition centres (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Hello, Hello.
Is Dr Du good Face to Face? I've been doing online classes currently, and am contemplating face-to-face as I'm starting prelims this yr. What are your thoughts?

moonsuyoung

HSC
Hi!
My friends go to Dr Du face-to-face and they say its great! However, personally I do not go to Dr Du so I can not say but I do prefer face-to-face learning.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
soo.. did you end up doing face to face?
I did for 3 weeks and stopped when I got too tired (its a 5 hr trip for us- so in total 10hrs to go and come back). I figured I could start again when shit starts counting- ie yr 12.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
how badly do u want dr du πŸ˜‚
When ur class in school has only managed to get through 3 topics throughout 2 terms in yr 11 3U, and have not covered, induction, multiplicity in polys, applications of diff, diff of logs, Trig gen solutions and applications, perms and combs, sequences and series, coordinate geometry, inverse tr0ig and statistics (all of which needs to be finished by the end of term 3) I think its more necessary lmfao

dumNerd

HSC
When ur class in school has only managed to get through 3 topics throughout 2 terms in yr 11 3U, and have not covered, induction, multiplicity in polys, applications of diff, diff of logs, Trig gen solutions and applications, perms and combs, sequences and series, coordinate geometry, inverse tr0ig and statistics (all of which needs to be finished by the end of term 3) I think its more necessary lmfao
HOWEVER, he was saved because he purchased the resources from me! You can too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)