Online Questionnaires (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
The few that are up are a little bit un-resolved. Did you guys have the questions checked with your teacher before putting them up? Also, a comment box would be really good to add as everyone (generally) always has an opinion that isn't within the fields provided.

So yeah, that's just my comments/ideas/whatever. Bye.

jack white

After Hours
HSC
internet questionniares aren't great, i know...

hey winicat, i don't know if you were addressing me but oh well.

yeah i can understand why you might think it is a little unresolved - my real questionnaire is actually 47 questions long. it may be the fact that i had to cut 22 questions out which gave rise to such unresolvedness. i only did my internet questionnnaire as an experiment and in an attempt to gain more quantitative data/stats - i am very very very aware that it is one of the least reliable research methodolgies but i thought, the more the merrier you know.

my teacher thought my REAL questionniare was great, a little long but efficient overall. she doesn't know about the internet questionniare but i am sure she would not approve. i did it because it sounded fresh - anything positive that came out of it was just a bonus for me (and i have to say that some respondents have given me better answers than some of the academic disourse i have read, re-read and fallen asleep to has ever given me).

primarily, i just wanted some more quantitative data - i did not expect anything great out of the qualitative questions - hence, its unresolvedness.

thanks for your continous constructive criticism winicat. very much appreciated.

by the way, where you addressing me and my questionnaire or have i just gone ahead and justified myself and my questionnaire for nothing?

Last edited:

winicat

HSC
oh no, i wasn't pointing fingers, i was just saying generally lol

and 47 questions?! darn! wouldn't that be more like a survey?? .. i never really got the difference lol

Last edited:

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
My questionnaire is "unresolved" i got it checked by my teacher but i really just couldn't think of anymore questions to write.....i mean how many times can you ask a person what they think of anorexia??

Hehe, ah wells

winicat

HSC
i just know my teacher was heaps antsy about it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)