Online Quizzes (1 Viewer)

mathshelp

HSC
N/A
For the online quizzes, eg maths and accounting and the such, do you have to do them by yourself or can you do them like in discussion groups?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
technically you can 'discuss' the quesstion but you cannot 'do it together' as in derive the answer together.

HSC
N/A
Don't know about acc...but for maths, it is pretty hard for them to tell who actually did your test (which is why they aren't worth that much). The reason for the tests is to make sure you learn how to do stuff that will be on the in-class tests. Most people seem to have a go at a test, then go and ask friends/tutors about anything they got wrong before having another go. Do you still get as many goes as you like?

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
u can discuss. for maths is says in the course outline that they encourage u to discuss it. anyway, they're usually not worth much. probably better to work them out yourself than get other people to do it for you (and even if get people to do it for you, try understand what they're doing).

kooltrainer

HSC
I know for physics, u jus copy and paste the question in google with the values taken out then ta da, the answers in front of u lol :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)