online tutorial registration problem (1 Viewer)

GJ_JOE

blood brother
Has anyone logged into the tutorial registration section of the UWS site to find that one of your subjects is not listed there? I'm definately doing four subjects in the autumn semester but only three are showing up. I've tried calling the enrolement department of my home campus but nobody picks up the phone!!

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I've had no problems whatsoever with it. I had trouble signing in at the beginning, but that's about it.

Heh, they don't ever answer the phone or emails, I think the only way to get their attn is to actually go there.

GJ_JOE

blood brother
i went there today and they said i was enrolled in "introduction to english, text and writing" but they didn't know why it wasn't showing up on the online tutorial registration site...is anyone else doing that subject? if so, could you plzz check if there are anymore spots available on mondays

-thanks

Last edited:

loziscool:D

i had problems with the tutorial registration thingy too..... it was supposed to open at 10am but at 10am the whole site chucked a skitzo and i couldnt even log on. and i had to be at uws at 11:30 for my orientation lecture thing and by the time i got home after the lecture all the good tuts were taken :chainsaw:

and i'm guessing heaps of people are doing that english course..... and there should be a lot of tuts for it, so if your lucky u will get the tut u want still.

GJ_JOE

blood brother
i managed to register for the course this morning...i'm the 4th last person to do so :(

EDIT:i just noticed that i'm not listed as registered for one subject i definately remember registering for (because i was the first or second person to do so) and now all the tutorials are full!....man, the semester hasn't even started yet and i'm already f****n' pissed off at the uni..

sorry i just had to get that off my chest

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)