Only one in the class? (1 Viewer)

studymon

Happy Member
HSC
i cant believe they actually made a class just for you lol...like no offence, but in my school 3 people wanted to do photography but still the school didnt allow a class for that;
um...along with the advantage of having a private tutor environment you should realise that you have a greater responsibility in achieving high scores for maths. This is because resultingly the mark you receive will be the mark you get as an assessment ..hsc..blabla, ..so i guess there is a greater pressure on you to perform well, whereas if you were in a class of many ...the pressure is somewhat spread out...well, that is what i think anyway=P ..but best of luck!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
studymon said:
i cant believe they actually made a class just for you lol...like no offence, but in my school 3 people wanted to do photography but still the school didnt allow a class for that;
um...along with the advantage of having a private tutor environment you should realise that you have a greater responsibility in achieving high scores for maths. This is because resultingly the mark you receive will be the mark you get as an assessment ..hsc..blabla, ..so i guess there is a greater pressure on you to perform well, whereas if you were in a class of many ...the pressure is somewhat spread out...well, that is what i think anyway=P ..but best of luck!
Same here. I tried to do SOR II but I could not do it because we didn't have 'enough' people (we had 10 people).

selablad

HSC
My Japanese class started out with heaps of people and ended up with about 6, and half of them were exchange students anyway :D

dpospination

HSC
lyounamu said:
Same here. I tried to do SOR II but I could not do it because we didn't have 'enough' people (we had 10 people).
wow, that is strange, that should be ample to constitute a class. My SOR 2 Unit class only has 13 people, so thats a little strange.

HSC
^ well it'd depend on the whole grade size really...

i think anyone can do an extension subject, no matter how few it is, but with other subjects like photography and that cos its a normal class they have to have the right size...

i'm actually the only one doing maths ext at my school too, so im in the same position... sometimes i forget why i chose to do it lol and im not sure if i'll last the rest of the year yet! though there isn't that long to go...

yellow7

XD
HSC
where you from aussiechick007? small school?

my ext teacher is pretty cool, so the one on one is good.

i had to do physics via distance education, even though we had 3 people doing it, and we have a science teacher at our school who helps WRITE the final exam papers for quantum physics at unsw.

he has the record for the highest mark in that subject there: 96+ or something.

and yet, they didnt run a physics class

needless to say though, i now have him as a tutor

LOL XD

HSC
yeah very small - we have about 35 in our year lol.. and i also do physics by distance ed, theres 2 of us doing it from our school.

HKHSCstudent

HSC
Uni Grad
回覆: Only one in the class?

yellow7 said:
hi all

im the only one studying mathematics extension at my school.

anyone know any specific benefits/negatives that that may have for my hsc/uai?

or is it just like any other class?
jealous !!! That means u can ask as much questions as u want to and get things easy. I failed extension in the half yearly and dropped it .

HSC
Re: 回覆: Only one in the class?

i think im going to drop ext now.... so then there will be 0 doing it at my school :D

HSC
yeh small town.. we did have about 70 in our year when we were younger, heaps dropped out or when to a bigger school in another town tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)