Open Day (1 Viewer)

AdamSpencer

Sydney Uni LIVE

Hey everyone

I rang up the Uni cos I have no idea about all these open days. Sydney Uni's open day "Sydney Uni Live!" is on Saturday Aug 30 from 9:30 til 4 I think.

She gave me this site where the program is: www.live.usyd.edu.au

She also said if I couldn't make it, I could ring them to get the stuff sent out. Their # is 1300 36 2006.

Good luck with your exams, and good luck on all the open days!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Minai
man, UTS is the KING of free stuff!
USYD sucked last yr cos there was a lack of free stuff...UTS on the other hand...free iced tea...free coffee...free cans of drink...free food!
if a uni needs to bribe greedy people to come and get some free stuff, it obviously can't be good... Usyd, on the other hand, needs no such introduction... :D

RedStz

True Scorpian
Originally posted by Frigid

if a uni needs to bribe greedy people to come and get some free stuff, it obviously can't be good... Usyd, on the other hand, needs no such introduction... :D
But then again, some argued that lack of free stuff highlights Usyd's resource efficiency.

O well i dont care me attending both...infact I AM ATTENDING ALL 4 lol

Btw anyone have ANY idea on which uni offer "free stuffs" THIS YEAR and what exactly are they offering on open days???? lol better not be some coloured rulers offered on Info day.

Quote from an uni friend "if no BBQ, then dont bother" <-- sounds like as if we are refugees

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)