Other SOR trail papers? (1 Viewer)

Azn fairies

Are there other trial papers or sample paper from other soucre other then the CCS SOR paper????... is there a independ one?

if u could plz post other paper up .thx. ( i guess everyone have the CCS so i won't post it up)

Dave85

HSC
im not sure if there is an independent one. I put a post up asking if anybody had seen one or got one but from memory i dont think i got any reples. Like u said in the thread i started above about the highest mark in an re exam... this forum is pretty dead.

Dave85

HSC
yep... for the amount of ppl who do re there aint many ppl here. I gueess most ppl dont care bout it (at least thats how it was at my skool

Azn fairies

yeah most people from my school don't give a dam. about SOR they think it won't count..but it scales more then 2u math and SDD...dame......hey Dave85...u have any past papers besdie the CCS and HSC ons???

Dave85

HSC
Nah... im bugging my teachers to find other past papers but all i've got is those found at bos website as well as those found at this website. Yeah it scales heaps well from wat ive heard. wat do u do... sor1 or 2unit? i do 2 and apparently ive heard it can scale as well as physics if u do well. Thats why im sort of interested about wat sort of mark is band 6. If i get any past papers i'll post them tho k?

Azn fairies

i do SOR 1... my teacher is preety cool, he said his going to try to write one up for us to do in the hoilday..so i post it up if it's avalibale..

Azn fairies

i think there are bascially more SOR students then there are for ipt... BUT THE ipt FORUM SEEMS TO BE MUCH MORE BUSY ....LOL

Dave85

HSC
nah there definately is a 2003 sor2 independent paper coz i hav it! however one thing i dont hav is a scanner. Its pretty much just taken from the syllabus pts so if u learn them and can do them u can do the paper. Sory otherwise i'd post it 4 everyone... i got it from a friend who goes to a school out west somewhere

Dave85

HSC
Yeah no worries...

Q11a) Explain the spirtual significance of Reconciliation between Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians (4marks)

Q11b) Evaluate the influence of Christianity on indigenous Australians from 1901 to the present (6marks)

Q12a) Explain how Christianity has influnced the development of ONE of the following areas of Australian society in the 20th and 21st centuries: -education, laws and constitution, medical care, public morality, social welfare. (3 marks)

Q12b) Outline the response(s) made by TWO religious tradtions to the need for ministry in rural outback Australia. Identify the TWO re. traditions discussed (3marks)

Q12c) Identify and explain TWO factors that account for the increase in popularity of New Age religion in Aust. since the 1960's (4marks)

The religion 1900> follows the syllabus pretty well but now that i look closer the aborigines section is pretty tough. Hope that helps

Dave85

HSC
not a problem. Sory i wudve post them up a week back when i got it but i didnt think of typing up the short answers. I just thought coz i didnt hav a scanner i wudnt get them on here. Hope they help. goodluck

MiSSi

thanks for the questions! you've really helped since there are no trial papers around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)