• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Padstow RTA P's test (2 Viewers)

bluesoleli

HSC
Uni Grad
I am going for my driving test soon at Padstow RTA. Has anyone been there? Do you guys have any tips or advice for that area if you went for your test there?

Thanks.

pman

Banned
HSC
OK, same as anyway, stay calm, don't get an auto fail, concentrate, you know, the usual. specifically, watch out at the rail bridge if they take you that way, the lanes are narrower tan they look

bluesoleli

HSC
Uni Grad
OK, same as anyway, stay calm, don't get an auto fail, concentrate, you know, the usual. specifically, watch out at the rail bridge if they take you that way, the lanes are narrower tan they look
Is that the rail bridge at Padstow? If so, I drive there very often.

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Why does it matter where you take the test, if you can drive you will pass, if you can't, you will fail. It really is that simple

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Why does it matter where you take the test, if you can drive you will pass, if you can't, you will fail. It really is that simple
Yup I agree with this..

OP: You live in Picnic Point. So obvs you know the Padstow area, quite well. So it's not like you'll be driving anywhere you're unsure about. JUst be cool about it.

bluesoleli

HSC
Uni Grad
Just an update... I did my driving test twice there. I failed the first time for accidentally speeding through a construction zone (didn't slow down in time) and I passed the second go which was yesterday.

Thanks.

where

HSC
bringing up an old thread and all
but has anyone recently done their Ps test in Padstow? im doing mine on the 16 of june and im just wondering if there are any trick spots i should look out and pay more attention to in Padstow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)