Paper 1........... (1 Viewer)

sal17

HSC
ok so I have my AOS essay prepared and creative writing.. but would any1 be able 2 give me tips on how to relate back to the question for a prepared essay..........

also tips for section 1 of paper1 pleeeeease

thannnnxxx
goodluck evry1 :D

magik22

HSC
sal17 said:
ok so I have my AOS essay prepared and creative writing.. but would any1 be able 2 give me tips on how to relate back to the question for a prepared essay..........

also tips for section 1 of paper1 pleeeeease

thannnnxxx
goodluck evry1 :D
Just keep referring back to question after each paragraph. But I doubt it'll be effective. The teachers aren't stupid, just because you use a few words from the question doesn't mean you're answering it.

How can you even have a prepared essay for creative writing? How do you know its going to be an essay? It could be a conversation or debate or any number of things.

I recommend you not memorise essays to be honest. Just know your material. You're better off doing two pages which answer the question than 10 pages that say random crap about the texts.

On the other hand, the probabilty that the last question in AOS will not be an essay is slim. For AOS, a prepared essay for the last question is okay. But thats the only essay you can prepare for English.

Good luck.

The Man of Pork

HSC
Hey dude,
Stress less, its not that hard! Seriously, spend five minutes at the beginning of your essay planning it out. Better one booklet of good shizz than a booklet and a half of content not addressing the question.
Luck tomorrow mate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)