Paradox? (1 Viewer)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Why is it that when my trials were on, and i should have been studying every minute of every waking hour, that i felt compelled NOT to study. I didn't have any motivation or will to commit myself to study. (well, i did study otherwise i would have failed, but i had to FORCE myself to study against my will.)

BUT!!!!!!

Now, that the trials are over, and it's my first trial-free day, why do i suddenly feel compelled to DO SOME WORK????? :confused: I don't really have any obligation to start any work/homework yet, but i FEEL LIKE DOING HOMEWORK!!!!!!!

why??????? :burn:

Please someone explain this apparent paradox to me.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
ssejamafone said:
Why is it that when my trials were on, and i should have been studying every minute of every waking hour, that i felt compelled NOT to study. I didn't have any motivation or will to commit myself to study. (well, i did study otherwise i would have failed, but i had to FORCE myself to study against my will.)

BUT!!!!!!

Now, that the trials are over, and it's my first trial-free day, why do i suddenly feel compelled to DO SOME WORK????? :confused: I don't really have any obligation to start any work/homework yet, but i FEEL LIKE DOING HOMEWORK!!!!!!!

Yes. This is the same for me.

Its probably because we're the kind of people who like to learn for the sake of learning (i suppose), not for some stupid test.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
Yes. This is the same for me.

Its probably because we're the kind of people who like to learn for the sake of learning (i suppose), not for some stupid test.
ahhh . excellent logic. :uhhuh: i agree. :)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
ssejamafone said:

BUT!!!!!!

LOL , same goes for me.
Yeah it`s annoying aye =="
my slow reacting brain ! x]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)