• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Parking fee increase (1 Viewer)

Carlito

HSC
From July 1 it will cost $24 flat rate to park on campus up from $15, but most outragous of all, to park at Shepard St carpark increases from $from $2/hr max of $6 to $4/hr max of $24

Last edited:

Generator

HSC
N/A
From $6 to $24? What crap. It's a good thing that I only ever drive in to uni on a weekend, and even then that doesn't happen as often as it should.

Here's the fee notice (pdf).

Adam

HSC
Haha poor north shore people who drive. Wah wah wah.

Catch a train.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
don't you think that most of the people who drive actually live a fair way away, in places with poor public transport (i.e. sutherland shire, parts of the west, etc)?

helmut

HSC
haha, that's the way... shove "and the west" on the end

car pool and save little people like me from cityrail and crap buses that never run on time. we will pay for your parking if it means not having to sit next to hairy men with bad BO. or if you want i will take your car off your hands. zoom zoom.

helmut

HSC
stazi said:
actually i shoved 'etc' on the end.
pwned.
well, just, yeah. no come back :(

had the BEST idea for all those people with parking fee problems. don't drive to uni. save money. buy me a car. i want a car. i want a big black shiny car

jpr333

HSC
Do you have any idea how difficult it is to car pool at uni, its not freaking school or work which all starts close to 9 and finishes closely as well dammit.

Adam

HSC
jpr333 said:
Do you have any idea how difficult it is to car pool at uni, its not freaking school or work which all starts close to 9 and finishes closely as well dammit.
Engineering does. 9-5 pretty much every day.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
stazi said:
actually i shoved 'etc' on the end.
pwned.
That's like saying: I have a ton of great arguments, but I don't want to tell you about them. etc.
veridis said:
but who wants to car pool with an engineering student?
You're just bitter about the wheel, suck it - we win!

Just drive to a shit train station, park for free and buy a weekly. That's like ... $25 tops for the ticket FOR THE WEEK.

Last edited:

SmokedSalmon

HSC
its fucking insane... shepherd street carpark is gonna be empty from now on... $6 was fantastic for students who had to drive from fair amount of way.
And who wants to use the pathetic public transport system?? The trains hardly run on time and ticket sales have recently increased as well. What shit... I'm so glad that I park at my friends place for free.

jpr333

HSC
That's what you get when you have a CA running the uni. Penny pinching on max power, gotta pay for that new law building.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)