PASSIONATE AND EXPERIENCED | ENGLISH TUTOR | DEREN HSC ACADEMY | Dux of School (1 Viewer)

drewbles

HSC
Uni Grad
Looking for an enthusiastic and motivating tutor to help you conquer your studies in Advanced English for the HSC?

Lessons with me are both productive and enjoyable! In addition to complimenting school work we will cover how to answer comprehension-based questions, how to write essays and adress different forms of creative writing. We will be focusing on your assessment tasks and ALWAYS preparing for exams [GET A HEAD START].

Whether you're after a more thorough understanding of key concepts, explanation of content, constructive essay criticism or anything more, I endeavour to help you reach your full potential. I've found that tutoring in groups of 2-3 people can be more beneficial at times (greater flow of ideas) and more cost efficient - so if you have any friends that are interested we can try something.

- Also willing to provide online feedback services (essays + after hours support)

More info/example PRICING:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=315640
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/Kensington/1033190093

Thank you! :)

Last edited:

drewbles

HSC
Uni Grad
On behalf of myself and a bunch of other tutors out there, we'd rather get students who are willing to stay committed to their work (and come to us) year round. If you want one-off lessons I can't guarantee the price in my signature. Also, don't expect that one or two lessons with a tutor (in something like English) will just bump you up to the top of your class - it just won't happen.

GET IN NOW, GET IN EARLY!

gchi111

HSC
but many students do achieve great success by attending David's maths lesson. Hard working and focus on key areas can help improve your school ranking. call david at 0406902271. i ma sure he can help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)