Past exam questions? (1 Viewer)

untamedanimal

I've got past exam question for every topic in the HSC (other than calculus to phy. world and expo. which i will get later) and some prelim. They cover basically questions asked in the hsc from the 1980s and 1990s and are a pretty good source to study from, as they are actual hsc questions. They are arranged in topics, and i cant be bothered uploading them all, so whatever topic you would like please post and i will attach.

PS i've got these also for ext 1 so go to that forum if you want them

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Hey do you reckon you could attach the trig/exponential/log functions questions? Thankyou :)

untamedanimal

Because of the size limit placed on attachments, i cannot attach them here, so I will submit them and they will be put on the resource page hopefully ASAP

untamedanimal

I managed to fit them by reducing the quality.
Unfortunately the answers arn't visible becuase my teacher printed them off really small to save paper. So if you really need an answer to a question just post the question or message me

untamedanimal

As for the exponential/log , as i mentioned before, i havn't got thos and won't get them until we do it which will be this term. As soon as i get them i'll post it

untamedanimal

Is there a particular prelim topic because i dont have them all.

I've got

Algebra
Trigonometry
Co-ordinated geometry
Differentiation

Winston

HSC
I think you should just by the HSC Success Past paper book, it has all the papers from 1985 to present, and it provides a table of which pages has which topic, it's pretty good.

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
Originally posted by micaela_sawyers
Hey, untamedanimal
would you be able to get me all of the prelim, topics that you listed?

Thanks
ditto .. is it an actual book that avaliable for general purchase?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)