• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Past Paper Marking (I'll pay u) (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
alr so I kinda need to get past papers marked bc everytime I do I keep overcompensating and forgetting and therefore I miss gaps that are apparent in my performance. Therefore, I'm offering some1 $15/paper (takes prolly like 15-20 min so ur basically getting paid 45/hr) to mark the past papers I do for trials and hscs.

Last edited:

WeiWeiMan

HSC
alr so I kinda need to get past papers marked bc everytime I do I keep overcompensating and forgetting and therefore I miss gaps that are apparent in my performance. Therefore, I'm offering some1 $15/paper (takes prolly like 15-20 min so ur basically getting paid 45/hr) to mark the past papers I do for trials and hscs.
how do you have this much money bruv

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
pls someone

liamkk112

HSC
i’ll do it free lol, it doesn’t take that long and i can just do it at the end of the day

idkkdi

HSC
i might have to come out of retirement to tutor u if u keep offering these rates my guy

ShhQuietPlease

Co-founder @ Zeta Education
HSC
Uni Grad
I used to do this when my students were sitting the HSC. I'm happy to give you some pointers and guidance to questions where you need help free of charge. Send me the questions at 02 9059 8263 Whatsapp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)