PD/H/PE Exam (1 Viewer)

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
so easy. had about 50 mins left from the exam. omfg. what a joke. damn i have chem tomorow. better cram now.

x-beckyyy-x

HSC
"Inter108" i never said that i wrote 4 pages on a 12 mark question. i was simply praising the people who have the ability to gain marks by getting straight to the point. i am actually more like you and spend pages, but people who write half the amount i do get top marks just like me.

inter108

HSC
x-beckyyy-x said:
"Inter108" i never said that i wrote 4 pages on a 12 mark question. i was simply praising the people who have the ability to gain marks by getting straight to the point. i am actually more like you and spend pages, but people who write half the amount i do get top marks just like me.
Oh well i like doing it the hard way.

In the end it's more satisfying.

x-beckyyy-x

HSC
inter108 said:
Oh well i like doing it the hard way.

In the end it's more satisfying.

i personally think its more satisfying to get 12/12 writing less.
time will only tell if the 41 pages scored you top marks!!!!

5os

HSC
Question!!
The question which talked about managing anxiety about the athlete who is paid a lot but underperforms. It asked to refer to a sport.. Was this necessary? or was it alright to just give examples from a variety of sports

snubbed

HSC
5os said:
Question!!
The question which talked about managing anxiety about the athlete who is paid a lot but underperforms. It asked to refer to a sport.. Was this necessary? or was it alright to just give examples from a variety of sports
I stuck to one sport. Its what they asked, although I dont think its that big of a deal in the scheme of things. They will give you marks, possibly full.

inter108

HSC
x-beckyyy-x said:
i personally think its more satisfying to get 12/12 writing less.
time will only tell if the 41 pages scored you top marks!!!!
lol Too bad they positive mark eh?

alisonlovesit

HSC
I thought the exam was okay. 2007 was a lot easier.... The two core questions were a bit too easy for my liking and the health of young people (options) questions were a bit harder.. There was a bit of an imbalance.

The health of young people questions were horrible, I just did not like b) worth 5 marks on a policy helping improve connectedness within young people.. I completely had no idea because we only at looked at one for like 20 seconds in class.

Band 2 here I come :]

I wrote && explained && justified the syallbus dot points under "Developing a sense of connectedness" so hopefully I don't go too badly in that section definately won't get 5.

Stupid policys! :)

Katieeee

HSC
I think it is better to get a harder paper because it differentiates between candidates. If it is an easy paper, everyone goes well and it is harder for you to reach the upper marks due to the increased competition and less chance to show the markers the depth of your knowledge. Looking back, I think the core questions were pretty much too straightforward but the options should sort everyone out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)