PE teaching question (1 Viewer)

LiveForever28

HSC
Hey all I had this down as my preference and originally there was going to be a science teaching elective, but a few weeks ago this was taken out due to (I think) time constraints. I was just wondering if this was going to be re-implented back into the course anytime soon?

U2Angel

Sparks of light
HSC
From my understanding it has been excluded not because of time restraints, but because the NSW Institute of Teachers do not recognise/support it as an additional qualification. There is no indication as to when/if the option will be available in the future. I would recommend contacting the B. PDHPE program coordinator and see if they can give you more info.

Good luck! :)

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
From my understanding it has been excluded not because of time restraints, but because the NSW Institute of Teachers do not recognise/support it as an additional qualification. There is no indication as to when/if the option will be available in the future. I would recommend contacting the B. PDHPE program coordinator and see if they can give you more info.

Good luck! :)
you a 4th year teacher?

enrollment is confusing this year with all the substitutions

U2Angel

Sparks of light
HSC
you a 4th year teacher?

enrollment is confusing this year with all the substitutions
Yep, I'm 4th year.

I agree, enrollment has been confusing. I didn't think the 'old' programs would change, but it turns out we're doing two 3rd year and a 1st year course this year (all from the 'new' program). And yet, there hasn't been an email from the uni to tell us all this. :confused:

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Yep, I'm 4th year.

I agree, enrollment has been confusing. I didn't think the 'old' programs would change, but it turns out we're doing two 3rd year and a 1st year course this year (all from the 'new' program). And yet, there hasn't been an email from the uni to tell us all this. :confused:
yeah, i emailed them being like 'wtf', coz educ4073 isn't available, then found the info before they replied - quite embarrassing lol

U2Angel

Sparks of light
HSC
yeah, i emailed them being like 'wtf', coz educ4073 isn't available, then found the info before they replied - quite embarrassing lol
Yeah that one, and also Internship and a teaching and learning course have all been changed for us.

U2Angel

Sparks of light
HSC
What's changed this time? Mine all seem to be the same (for now anyway, lol).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)