• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Penrith Downward Spiral (1 Viewer)

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
I'm a big panther supporter and would like to know what is going on with my team? They're playing at a poor level than what they should be playing. Sure they've lost the likes of Girdler, Roberts and Lang, but they should still be able to group together and play and just possibly win a few matches.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
your obviously the worst supporter around... dont u remember 2 years ago we couldnt take a trick, then we won 9 on the trot and excelled in the finals.. its deja vu... come the panthers r just letting everyone get a head start

ledzeppelin

HSC
basically, their problems lie in the bulking up they did in the forwards over the offseason
this has left them overweight, unfit, and not being quick enough around the ruck
what i dont know is why they decided to bulk up in the first place, seeing as their forwards weren't very small to begin with
also, gower is in pretty bad form, and their centres are crap compared to what they've had in the past

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)