pens, yet again..... (1 Viewer)

Lee

i know, bad topic, but i want to know if any of you have a good dark balck pen which is a ball point, which isn;t that runny crap. just a regular ball point pen which is dark - one that i don't need to press really hard with. i used to have one, a papermate flexigrip ultra, but it ran out. i went and bought anotehr of the same type and the ink is lighter.:( so if any of you have what i'm looking fro spak up!!!

sif not 99

i use pilot doctor grip which is an 11 buck ball point pen but u buy refills. Its pretty good, apparantly its designed for people who have arthritis in the hands or something so its meant to help you out with your writting and the pains in the hands you get. Dont know how I am gunna survive 3 hour history exams, hands going to fall off or something ;)

blake

The metal part of the pen for docter grip kills your fingers after alot of writing

I've found the ultimate pen...*Drum Roll* Pilot Super Grip <M> */drum roll*

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
i have an all-metal pen which lets you change ink cartridges - cost about 30 buks - Shearer brand, and you can get as dark a black as you like; for a price of course ;)

Ac

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Lee, try Pilot BP-S Fine or Medium
its about $2.10 at a newsagent, in the Pilot stand of pens
its blackest ballpoint to me, but obviously not as black as the gel-ink type pens..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)