people who are just doing or finished their half yearlies: how did you go??? (1 Viewer)

Trace

lol you sound like my mum. but hey, ppl say that mothers are always right. heheeheh yeah i had my last exam today. its such a relief. i was doing cartwheels on the footy field.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Trace
lol you sound like my mum. but hey, ppl say that mothers are always right. heheeheh yeah i had my last exam today. its such a relief. i was doing cartwheels on the footy field.
I can't imagine wat u'd do after your last HSC exam...!

big_will08

*applause* good work mossad!
wish i could say the same man! hehe...
i came 5th...but im content...for the time being

big_will08

hehe
you'll laugh!

i got 16/20 for my first assessment...

...wait for it...

52% for my exam!!

but the avg was 42%(more of a time thing...8 big questions was too much for 1.5hrs...i guess the others did too)

well yeah...

Mossad

heh i know what you mean.
the average in my legal class was 59% for the half yearly exam to which people had 2 weeks to study :eek:

But the exam was indeed hard. 2 essays, multiple choice, short answer etc...all for 2 hours. very intense!!!

big_will08

yeah
but the highest mark in the exam was only 66%!
that was probly the biggest shock of the whole year 12 exams!

big_will08

i knowwwwww:(

oh well..lucky its the rank that counts! im sure we'll do fine in when the HSC comes...our school usually goes pretty well in legal studies!

Mossad

it's not only about the rank mate...you should watch your marks as well because nothing guarantees that you will rip the HSC and the rest of the state. If you get a bad assessment mark and then go bad in the HSC or go good and a lot of other people go good you may find yourself in the 50's-60's.

Just a word of advice :) :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)