Personal journey films. (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Hey :wave: . I'm looking for a personal journey film in relation for my speech. So far, I've completed 2/3 of it with my core text being Othello and other supplementary text being a song. I just need one more supplementary text (a movie) in relation to personal journeys. I thought of 'The Pursuit of Happyness' but I couldn't seem to find many techniques and it seemed a bit difficult...I've only seen it once last year which is also a disadvantage :(.

Should I continue with 'The Pursuit of Happyness' or choose a different movie? If by choosing a different movie, what movie would you recommend? :confused:

All movies and ideas are welcome and appreciated. Thanks :).

bored of sc

HSC
Gallipoli by Peter Weir. If you want any techniques and stuff (I did it in year 10) feel free to send me a PM.

Any of those 'chick-flick' type films usually have a personal journey relating to love and the like.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Together is also a good one.
Oliver

Never watched Pursuit of Happiness. :p

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Aerath said:
Together is also a good one.
Oliver

Never watched Pursuit of Happiness. :p
You should, it's really good and inspirational. You can youtube it as someone has posted the whole movie there :).

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I can't do much with 2 gigs a month. :p
(2 gig limit for downloads and stuff).

Aplus

HSC
N/A
5 Centimeters Per Second
"The title 5 Centimeters Per Second comes from the speed at which cherry blossoms petals fall, petals being a metaphorical representation of humans, reminiscent of the slowness of life and how people often start together but slowly drift into their separate ways."
Sounds like a personal journey...

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Aplus said:
5 Centimeters Per Second
"The title 5 Centimeters Per Second comes from the speed at which cherry blossoms petals fall, petals being a metaphorical representation of humans, reminiscent of the slowness of life and how people often start together but slowly drift into their separate ways."
Sounds like a personal journey...
Thanks for your help Aplus :). I might consider doing '5 Centimeters Per Second' if I don't have any more ideas for the 'Pursuit of Happyness'.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
You might have to download it though, it's a JMovie.

beachee99

HSC
pursuit of happiness is a good one, many personal journey techniques. There a journeys relating to their emotions, mind and body, and if i do recall perception of their environment and the world around them. Did your class get a sheet on different aspects of the personal journey.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
beachee99 said:
pursuit of happiness is a good one, many personal journey techniques. There a journeys relating to their emotions, mind and body, and if i do recall perception of their environment and the world around them. Did your class get a sheet on different aspects of the personal journey.
Nah man nah :) we didn't get a class sheet.

trax2

HSC
i did something similar to this at the beginning of the year
except it was just journeys which is a part of the hsc
the pursuit of happiness sounds like a good movie :)
i did mine on raise you voice, kinda lame movie
but i did do well :)
good luck with it.

nikitadhami

HSC
elizabethtown.

orlando bloom and kirsten dunst.

thats wat im doing

i think it came on tv too.

there is the motorcycle diaries too. abt che.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)