• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Peter Skrzynecki, need the actual poems :) (1 Viewer)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Is it even legal to get them? Tomorrow, I'm gonna confirm with the teacher about moving to advanced english from standard, and I'll need to prepare for the half-yearlys for advanced. They're doing peter skrzynecki, and frontline. Well I have 2 weeks, and considering that I have had worse odds on things (blood complication during operation, fighting against an armed robber etc), what do you think I should do to catch up?

Btw I need them poems. any of you people know where to get them? Thanks in advanced :)

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
The teacher won't give you a copy? Can you photocopy another class member's sheets? Or you can buy the book they are in, it's called "Immigrant Chronicle". I got it easily enough from the local bookstore.

Good luck,
- Anna :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ive got some of them...
my teacher photocopy'ed the poems for the whole class the only one i dont have is migrant hostel (the last to stanza's)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
i hope this is not too late for you, but i have one of his poems. immigrant on central station.

he has a homepage with all his poems published on the net. one of those unsw pages. try surfing for that. i didnt take me very long to find it.

Originally posted by underthesun
Is it even legal to get them? Tomorrow, I'm gonna confirm with the teacher about moving to advanced english from standard, and I'll need to prepare for the half-yearlys for advanced. They're doing peter skrzynecki, and frontline. Well I have 2 weeks, and considering that I have had worse odds on things (blood complication during operation, fighting against an armed robber etc), what do you think I should do to catch up?

Btw I need them poems. any of you people know where to get them? Thanks in advanced :)

you have to ask your teacher for the poems so you won't be disadvantaged- it was a prescribed text for me in 02' so they should have it.You could ask friends from other schools if they have them.Then borrow/buy the excel guide on changing perspective with all the poems by peter skrzynecki.It sorts out the changes for you so read and note the important bits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)