Phil Gould (1 Viewer)

HSC
I wish i could make a hate smear campaign against this unbelievably ugly prick...seriously does anyone else hate him as much as I do? I mute the footy now cause i cant stand his voice or stupid obvious comments..anyone watch the panthers game today, when they were talking about the fans banging on the corrigated iron...'I thought it was hail' FUCKING DIE

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Channel 9 needs to stop putting him in commentary for the Roosters game cause he is involved with them and is really bias.

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Channel 9 needs to stop putting him in commentary for the Roosters game cause he is involved with them and is really bias.
fuckin aye, he never fucking complimented the panthers...hes a stupid cunt and i hope he gets fired and becomes homeless

matt#1

HSC
N/A
G-unit Gorilla said:
I wish i could make a hate smear campaign against this unbelievably ugly prick...seriously does anyone else hate him as much as I do? I mute the footy now cause i cant stand his voice or stupid obvious comments..anyone watch the panthers game today, when they were talking about the fans banging on the corrigated iron...'I thought it was hail' FUCKING DIE
I agree with you entirely except for the fact that your comment on his physical appearance was a bit harsh...that dosen't have anything to do with his pathetic commentating.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
LoLoLoLoL
Phil Gould
LoLoLoL

Well itz the Year of the Rooster thiz yr, but Roosterz will get owned nevertheless. :D

Trogie

HSC
speaking of phil gould...I was at a chinese restaurant in haymarket the other day and who happened to be sitting two tables over from me?...Gus himself! he seriously downed like a whole peking duck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)