• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Photographs - I need an opinion (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Not bad Mr Hopewell.
Some nice photos you got.

Perhaps an equipment upgrade as the sharpness and colour of some of the photographs arent as sharp as they could be (ie the fruits one and the cave one)?

Do you do film?

HSC
mr_brightside said:
Not bad Mr Hopewell.
Some nice photos you got.

Perhaps an equipment upgrade as the sharpness and colour of some of the photographs arent as sharp as they could be (ie the fruits one and the cave one)?

Do you do film?
i have a Sony DSC F-707 Digital Camera. I do 35mm sometimes when i can afford to develop it. i've done my own darkroom developing but id much rather get people to print it professionally. ill end up buggering it anyway with the mix of chemicals!

i do film (as in video) and i have a pretty shit video camera but it works wonders paired with Adobe Premiere 7 and 6.5....

(the only reason the cave photos came out crap was that i was camping on the easter weekend and i turned down the quality when photographing later in the weekend to save battery and memory space! lol)

how bout yourself dan?

G

genavania

i like them but they are a bit typical. like they are the sort of thing people usually take photos of.
it would be awesome to see something new and really different and unique

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
i have a Sony DSC F-707 Digital Camera. I do 35mm sometimes when i can afford to develop it. i've done my own darkroom developing but id much rather get people to print it professionally. ill end up buggering it anyway with the mix of chemicals!
Yeah true. Youve got to have a bit of practice developing it yourself.
Fuck it someone else can do it haha!

i do film (as in video) and i have a pretty shit video camera but it works wonders paired with Adobe Premiere 7 and 6.5....

(the only reason the cave photos came out crap was that i was camping on the easter weekend and i turned down the quality when photographing later in the weekend to save battery and memory space! lol)
ahhh gotcha. You can see glare coming up in the image. (spare battery and bigger card perhaps? ;))

how bout yourself dan?
Olympus C8080 Wide Zoom when it isnt being stolen by my father (which is alot of the time :( so buying my own when I have teh spare money)

A few months ago I was also looking at buying a 35mm SLR but changed my mind </3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)