Phys and Chem tutoring (HSC and prelim) by a studying physicist - free trial lesson (1 Viewer)

Kabilan275

HSC
Hey everyone, this is Kabilan :)
I am offering private 1 on 1 tuition for HSC and Preliminary students studying physics or chemistry

I am currently undertaking a combined degree in science and engineering, majoring in Physics, Chemistry and Chemical engineering at the university of Sydney. I am hoping to undertake further study in the field of physics and become a working physicist one day.

My marks at uni for physics and chemistry are on average distinction and in high school, I received a HSC mark of 94 and 95 for physics and chemistry respectively. I also received an atar of 97.95
ATAR.jpg

My approach to teaching is quite concept based, my goal will be to get you to understand principals governing the areas of these two natural sciences covered by the board of studies syllabus. Then I will aim to integrate this knowledge with the dot points provided by the syllabus. All the while, through both in class questions/discussions and homework, I will develop your exam technique. You will be able to answer HSC style questions the way the examiner wants them to be answered in order to get full marks.

I am quite experienced, I have 3 years experience in 1 on 1 tutoring in these subjects.
I do prefer if students visit my house and my rate is $30 an hour ($25 if a single student is doing both physics and chemistry).
If you are one of my students, I will give you an electronic copy of my notes and you can also feel free to text or call me about anything your having trouble with at any time :)
I can also check any assignments and past papers and give you feedback.

Whether you are a student who wants to be taught exactly what the Board of Studies wants you to know to get the highest possible mark so you can pursue your own passion. Or if your a student who has a passion for Physics and/or Chemistry (like me :p) and wouldn't mind knowing all the little things they dont teach you in highschool along the way ;)
Or if you'd put yourself anywhere in between, I am the perfect tutor for you, because I will tailor lessons to what you specifically need to reach the best of your potential.

If your interested, please feel free to contact me on my mobile - 0403732365 :)

P.s. First lesson is a free trial lesson

Jayson89

HSC
Re: Phys and Chem tutoring (HSC and prelim) by a studying physicist - free trial less

I know Kabilan personally, and he is definitely very well-qualified to teach Physics and Chemistry. Not only did he achieve high marks in his own HSC, so he knows what you need to write to get good marks, but he also has a passion for Physics and Chemistry =)

epz

HSC
Re: Phys and Chem tutoring (HSC and prelim) by a studying physicist - free trial less

Hey Kabilan275,
I really don't want to be a pain, but having an image with your address and other personal details might be dangerous.
Here's a cropped out version that you can put into your thread instead.
Thanks!
Here is the image, edited: http://i.imgur.com/WGue4.png

Kabilan275

HSC

Good point, but the only significant personal detail on there is my address and an if anyone really wanted that, they could call up posing as a prospective student and I wouldn't be able to tell. I thought of blanking out parts of my atar sheet but then it might make it seem doggy. And besides, most of us have way more revealing stuff on our fbs anyway :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)