Physical Journeys Half yearly exam (1 Viewer)

mzduxx2006

HSC
Umm i just finished my half yearly exam, paper one on English [the journey section] and i wrote about 5 full writing booklets in total. Just out of curiosity, for the creative writing section we were issued with a speech, what text types have other schools issued and how did yu go about adapting your idea to them?

bored6

HSC
mzduxx2006 said:
Umm i just finished my half yearly exam, paper one on English [the journey section] and i wrote about 5 full writing booklets in total. Just out of curiosity, for the creative writing section we were issued with a speech, what text types have other schools issued and how did yu go about adapting your idea to them?
We had to do a series of journal entries. Essentially, it fucked up my pre-planned narrative so I had to wing it >.<

HSC
bored6 said:
We had to do a series of journal entries. Essentially, it fucked up my pre-planned narrative so I had to wing it >.<
you made a narrative. you pathetic fool, i was fine and the topic was perfect for me, pity you. 42/45 or there abouts, you are heading for the 38 and down range

Legham

HSC
Ours was a text type of our choice :) I was so happy when i read that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)