Physics (95), Chemistry (92), 3U Maths (94) - HSC Tutoring (1 Viewer)

LouisW

HSC
Hi Guys!

My name is Louis Wright. In the 2016 HSC I graduated from Killara High School with an ATAR of 97.15. I am offering one-to-one tuition in the following subjects:

• 2 Unit Maths (97)
• 3 Unit Maths (94)
Physics (95)
• Chemistry (92)

I have been tutoring since I finished the HSC and I am a firm believer that through hard work and persistence every student can achieve excellent results. As part of my tutoring, you will receive access to my Band 6 notes, exemplar responses and past papers, as well as useful tips and tricks to succeed which teachers don’t tell you. I will teach each Syllabus point thoroughly, showing you where students go wrong and how you can avoid making the same mistakes!

Most importantly, I am an excellent communicator of difficult concepts! Each lesson will be tailored to the individual needs of the student.

I am currently studying a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering at UNSW. In my spare time, I am a keen musician and rugby fan.

Location: I live in Killara, but I am happy to travel up to 10-15km’s to meet you at your home or the nearest library. I also offer online tuition via Skype.

For all enquiries, please contact me via Evolutionary Tutors on 0425 109 996, or via my management team at evolutionarylouis@gmail.com

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)