Physics and Mathematics tutor available (1 Viewer)

wyealex

HSC
I have experience in tutoring Physics and Mathematics in all levels up to 1st year undergraduate standard. I have a great sense of humour, a friendly and approachable demeanour and explain new (and old) concepts in a straightforward and informative manner, using my own not-so-distant learning experiences to enhance the way in which you learn.
To keep my teaching relevant to your level of study and subject area, I work with your current course materials and supplement these with my own examples and questions. Please note: clear details of what you wish to study must be given before any session so I can tailor my materials accordingly. While I can teach you about new topics, I can also advise on good revision techniques including identifying areas you may need to work on.

My background:
I have completed a Master of Physics degree from the University of Warwick in the UK and am now studying a PhD at Macquarie University, Sydney. I currently teach in the first year Physics Laboratory at Macquarie. I also have (successful) teaching experience from working with 14-year old boys as a scuba diving instructor, teaching both the theoretical and practical sides of diving.

I charge $25 an hour, plus travelling expenses and will travel to most North Shore/CBD locations. I am available on evenings and weekends. Please email or contact me on 04 2234 4109 for more informaiton.

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)