Physics assesmenet mark vs HSC (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
im doing physics and well my assesmenet mark is 75... but im comming first in my year..... do they take this 75 into consideration for my final physics mark... like as in ... my actual HSC physics examination mark and this mark ?? or how does it work... sorry if like 100 other people have asked this question :S

williamc

HSC
wrxsti said:
im doing physics and well my assesmenet mark is 75... but im comming first in my year..... do they take this 75 into consideration for my final physics mark... like as in ... my actual HSC physics examination mark and this mark ?? or how does it work... sorry if like 100 other people have asked this question :S
Whoever comes first in your grade for physics in the HSC exam will share with you their HSC exam mark as your assessment mark (including you). You could now score 98 in the HSC physics exam and get marks 98, 98, to give 98. Either way your in a good position, just kill the HSC exam. If ranked first the raw internal assessment mark itself does not matter.

HSC
if you came first in physics, then you get a better mark than 75 in the hsc exam that mark will also become your new internal, external and hence final hsc mark.

if you get less, its out of your hands, depends on how your classmates go.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
wow ...... kewl....... ummm also.... lets say i get ranked first.... and like the dude comming second absoultely annihiltaes me in the HSC exam.... (like 20- 25 marks ) would i still get that mark?

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
as in , if the dude coming second kills you in the externals ?
if thats what you mean , then yeah , you get his exam mark.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)