Pip And Footnoting (1 Viewer)

Kangaroostyle

HSC
IS it ALRIGHT to footnote all your sources?.... or is this a bad thing?
Is it a better idea to write down the site underneath the sentence which contains that information?...im confused!..can sum1 explain plz.....!

Thankz!:)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
what do u mean "write the site under the sentence?" I think it is wise to source everything in case they check up on something and find out you havent sourced it and it was plagarised. But also, keep in mind that if every second sentence you write is in fact from a source and you have to sourced it, the longer the footnoting is, the more its gonna look like you have relied solely on information reserached and written nothing in your own words? But i dnt know, thats my opinion i guess.

Its required you source everything so i guess you should. Ive already done mine, handed it in and everything cos it was due last week- and i did source everything. And my sourcing only reached as high as 9. Myfriend sourced everything too but her footnoting was like 17+ every page. It looks good cos you have researched heaps so i guess thats the up side to it. But then, im not sure. Try not to use ibid too much, it suggests variety in the footnotes i guess?

Dnt trust me on this one, i hate soicety and culture so its more than likely that im wrong lol.

Good luck with your pip, you'll do just fine- u will feel SOO much better when its handed in :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)