PIP - Blogging (1 Viewer)

chrissie_t

HSC
For my Society and Culture P.I.P I am focusing on blogs. All kinds, whether it is the common Livejournal, Xange etc to the journals on DA or on a personal website. They are all versions of a blog.
I have no questions yet, but I am well aware that a lot of people who have blogs have a story involving themselves or others which have caused issues.
So I'm asking if anyone will share their stories with me. Any dramas caused over a blog or trust being broken, any example of the abuse of a blog.

Help?
PLEASE GET ANY FRIENDS TO DO IT! SPECIALLY PEOPLE OUT OF AUSTRALIA! I HAVE TONNES OF AUSSIES! But i'm still glad for Aussies to do it, I just need diversity!

EDIT: Please fill out the survey.
Even if you don't have a blog, please do it. It helps with statistics.

Last edited:

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
chrissie_t said:
For my Society and Culture P.I.P I am focusing on blogs. All kinds, whether it is the common Livejournal, Xange etc to the journals on DA or on a personal website. They are all versions of a blog.
I have no questions yet, but I am well aware that a lot of people who have blogs have a story involving themselves or others which have caused issues.
So I'm asking if anyone will share their stories with me. Any dramas caused over a blog or trust being broken, any example of the abuse of a blog.

Help?

EDIT: Please fill out the survey.

is this research for your body section? If so u betta hurry up... isnt it due in august?

I used to have a blog ... do u still want me 2 do the survey?

chrissie_t

HSC
Yes i've been slack and i'm aware of the amount of work I have to do. But i've also been researching other aspects and writing up other bits.
As for LJDrama, yes i'm aware of it. It's been mighty entertaining in the early AMs at times. But i'm also looking for just basic issues, not just those encountered by attention whores and people just going over the top for no reason.

Oh..and yes please do still fill it out!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
hey there was a huge article on blogging in the newspaper last week, it was really good. It was in the SMH but i dnt remeber what day sorry. good luck with ur pip :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)