• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

PIP survey for higher-end public school students (comprehensive or selective) (1 Viewer)

fuzzyorochi

HSC
PIP survey for higher-end asian public school students (comprehensive or selective)

Hey all, first post in the forums here,

for my PIP, i'm researching the exemplification of work ethic towards education from students of Chinese and Vietnamese ethnicity in Australia, the enculturation of social and cultural values, and the effect of socio-economic factors on these ethics.

Attached to this is a copy of my survey/questionnaire. If possible, i would appreciate it if the results obtained from these surveys come from students that attend a middle to higher-end public school (e.g. Chatswood High School, Ashfield High) and of a chinese or vietnamese ethnicity, mainly because i have completed most of my research around my area.

I will be very thankful if at least 10-20 people (5-10 male, 5-10 female) from such high schools could fill out my survey and return it back to me. Results can be either pmed or e-mailed to fuzzyorochi@hotmail.com. Since the survey/questionnaire is quite long, i would recommend not posting the results in the forum.

I know i'm being very pedantic about the numbers needed, so please, bear with me.

All responses will remain anonymous, and may be incorporated into my work, so please, answer as truthfully as you can.

Thanks for your responses in advance

- Ben

View attachment 13138

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)