PIP word count?! (2 Viewers)

study_student13

HSC
Hi,

I'm a year 12 society and culture student who desperately cannot cut down. I'm wondering if we are allowed to over the word (by like 30 words or so) and if the markers will notice?

Thanks!

as.merd

HSC
Hi,

I'm a year 12 society and culture student who desperately cannot cut down. I'm wondering if we are allowed to over the word (by like 30 words or so) and if the markers will notice?

Thanks!
You def can, I went over 100 words in my central material...I'm pretty sure they won't notice unless ita really prevalent. Like for example if you go over 50 word in the introductions its more noticeable since everyone is following the same spacing and fonts etc, so they notice things don't align when they compare it someone elses. In the central material they usually can't tell cause people include load of thing like graphs etc. obv still ask your teacher cause this what mine told me 🤷🏽‍♂️

drumstick

HSC
i'm like 300 words over and my teacher said it should be fine
dont take my word for it though; ask your teacher

study_student13

HSC
You def can, I went over 100 words in my central material...I'm pretty sure they won't notice unless ita really prevalent. Like for example if you go over 50 word in the introductions its more noticeable since everyone is following the same spacing and fonts etc, so they notice things don't align when they compare it someone elses. In the central material they usually can't tell cause people include load of thing like graphs etc. obv still ask your teacher cause this what mine told me 🤷🏽‍♂️
Hii when did you do your PIP?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)