Pip (1 Viewer)

~emma~

HSC
Just woundering where everyone is up to with there pips at this stage???

Kulazzi

HSC
well, I just finished drafting my intro now I have to dive into my Central Material and I'm a bit fucked now mainly because the draft is due the same day as my mathematics assessment. :eek: What makes me even more mad is that the girl who suggested that date, also happened to drop maths completely so she was completely unaware BUT I may ask the teacher for an extension. :chainsaw:

Yes, I'm completely calm now, so don't stress because of me!

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
currently re-writing my first chapter because i have narrowed down my focus, meaning i now have to write and research at the same time.....FREAKING OUT!!!!

~emma~

HSC
ARGHHHH u guys are all scaring me...............im confused about how to put it all together!!!

soulshine

HSC
hi emma.
i havent even finished/started my primary research. i have a small little flicker of confidence that i will get a bulk of it done before the holidays. but it looks too me realistically that i will be doing mine predominantly in the holidays.
i'm fucked, but still smiling.
no, i havent started writing either.

how much have you done?

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
I've just finished my third chapter, the problem is I HAVE TO MUCH INFORMATION and i don't know how i'm going to narrow it down or anything so basically I'M SCREWED. Nah, my teacher will help me to narrow down my information i just have more work to catch up on so i need to get a move on......Don't stress people!! You'll all get it done!! :)

Kulazzi

HSC
working through the CM draft...atm

edit: How many words is your CM altogether Sweets (if you don't mind me asking)?

staceyh

HSC
Freakin out!

I just finished chapter 3 and i got so much more to do PLUS REFINING!!
Arggghhh wake me up when November ends PLEASE!

amelia*

hi emma,
im currently doing my second chapter of my pip. im freaking out because i just found out that i dont have enough secondary info. so im busy searching for some now.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
amelia* you will be fine don't freak out yet, i don't have enough 2ndry info yet but you will find it. at least ur topic is discussed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)