• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

please explaaain- uni offers for 2005 (1 Viewer)

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
hi evereebodee
im not sure wut forum this shud b in so i stuk it heer
anyways,....im a bit confused about this whole uni offers thing, how does it work?how long after the uai's come out are they offered? because my family is planning a trip away in january 2005 and i will finish my hsc in 2004 i want to noe if that wud get in the way of first round uni offers.
ooooo..cann sum 1 plz tell me wut the difference between a first round offer and a e-offer (i think that's wut they're called) is plz??
when do u first punt applications for uni courses in? (if that's how it worx).
thank u thank u!!!!

Winston

HSC
i think you should not even care about it because you'll be informed like crazy by your careers advisor.. sheesh talk about early bird... just hold your horses and just study or have a nice holiday.

And this is how it goes you get your UAC guide around August from your school then you got till september to submit your preferences online or telephone, you get to pick only 9 preferences.

Then once you've submitted it your safe for the time being, then you do your HSC wait a while get your results back, see that your results have reflected well enough for your preferences then just leave your prefs otherwise if you're like alot off your first prefs you probbaly wanna change it.

you have about like 2 weeks from the time you get your UAI to make any more modifications to your preferences. For us 2003'ers we go till Jan 5th where we have to finalize our preferences, Main round offers start at the 19th of January, this is usually where everyone gets their best prefs and should be where everyone accepts it or otherwise in the later round offers it will be rather slim to recieve any other offers.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)