• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Please explain. (1 Viewer)

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
I created an account on the http://hsc.silviansw.com and now i get the message, Please go to www.boredofstudies.org or www.boredofstudies.cjb.net to go back to the normal server thank you

I asked a lot of questions on that board which went unanswered, what's happened to it? I hate these boards, it's like I'm in a parallel universe where I don't quite exist. I had to remake a login for crying out loud. I mean, you just can't abolish a site higgldy-piggldy.

I DEMAND an explanation, please.

-CHUDYMASTER-

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
The boards and notes hosted on the silviansw site were simply part of a temporary backup solution whilst the main server was offline. They were online for only a few days.

We apologise for the inconvenience. The boards you are currently accessing are the real ones - you'll have to post your questions again.

I could write paragraphs on why you can't possibly make demands of us, but I doubt it would accomplish anything. Rest assured that, had there been a 'smoother' alternative, we would have taken it.

Regards,

James.

CHUDYMASTER

Master of Chudy 'n' Curry
HSC
Crap...

Well okay, sorry about emailing you as well.

Thanks, although this does suck and I accept this will heavy reluctance mind you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)