Please help me clarify a few things... (1 Viewer)

asdf

HSC
I just want to make sure what exacrtly needs to be done to enroll @ UNSW.

1/ My UNSW accepting/enrolling Part 1. - Done

2/ MY UNSW PART 2 on february 2nd (or something). - not done...yet.

Is that all? Does the second part of MY.UNSW include the HECS payment stuff/info or were we meant to have a form sent to us?

Any help is really appreciated. Man im lost... :(

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Ive done what you've done, which is step 1, including that 250 bucks payment for deposit. I think the rest is done on february 2nd, so now you can only wait. Yarr!

lungke

HSC
Uhuh, gotta wait till 2nd of Feb, then u can do the other 'crap' that other students from other uni's had already done! 2 weeks be4 ! Arghhh...

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by lungke
Uhuh, gotta wait till 2nd of Feb, then u can do the other 'crap' that other students from other uni's had already done! 2 weeks be4 ! Arghhh...
Yeh but we do everything online :cool:

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by sunny
Yeh but we do everything online :cool:
Every Body is finding this online enrollment a chor, yet Sunny is promoting the online enrollment process, i have a slight suspiction that sunny was involved in the programming or the development process of this online enrollment. And why can we enroll in person, is cost cutting that important these days?
Whats wrong with having a long cue, I'd rather wait then pray that I havent screwed my offer up.

sunny

meh.
HSC
haha...I found out about myUNSW's release the same time as everybody else. Maybe with the added step of accepting your offer made things confusing (that I can't say anything about because I never went through it), but come 2nd Feb and you'll see how easy myUNSW is to enrol with. Just a matter of typing in all your subject codes, pick from the list, click, and your timetable and enrolment is done.

I suggest to prepare for 2nd Feb, do a class search in myUNSW of all the classes you will be taking, and come up with a timetable on paper so you know exactly what classes you want and will be taking. Then enrolment won't take you more than 10 minutes to get done.

Compare this process to NSS last year when we had to search out each lecture, each tutorial and each lab separately, write down the course codes and enrol in each of them separately - myUNSW is a breeze. Ask anyone thats used NSS and myUNSW and they can tell you they get their enrolment done in a fraction of the time.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
All these online thing is getting everyone so lazy, no onder the Australian population is getting fatter and fatter. just one more thing , you said do a class search on the class that I would be taking, what class am I taking? Computer science? or is it the nice timetable I organised on my first year panner (including commerce electives)?

sunny

meh.
HSC
The classes are all the subjects you will be taking - COMP1011/COMP1711, MATH1131 and maybe MATH1081 (discrete) if you've decided to do it first session, and any electives.

Search these courses in myUNSW, and it'll return a list of all the available lectures, tutorials, and labs - print them out then come up with the timetable you want (maybe this is what the first year planner has done for you, I don't know, never used it)

If not, you can print this out as well when you're making your timetable by hand...I went through half a dozen of these to come up with the best timetable.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
also find your course code.. it's four digits long

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
where is the timetable? i cant find this but i know where to pick your courses

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
We create our timetable in the 2nd part of the enrollment.
So just chill out until the 2nd of Feb :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)