• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

!!!please Help!!! (1 Viewer)

maybelle6

HSC
Hi all, i just completed my hsc with a UAI of 68.70 and really want to get into a business degree but for most of the Uni's in my area my mark is just under the cut off.
FIrst of all is there any chance i may be accepted ( my fisrt pref was for ACU business cut off 70.20).
And secondly what are my best options to get into a bus degree, apart from SIBT and Insearch as they are really pricy!! plus they add an extra year onto your degree. My teachers are willing to write letters on mybehalf to support me and I have a company willing to put me up with there marketing department to accompany me if i get into a Bus degree, when is the best time to start sending letters to unis regarding my entry? I am aware of second round offers but i also know that bus is a very popular degree???
Is going to tafe a sure option into getting into Uni as i am worried that it may not be a guarantee and perhaps a waste of time??

PLEASE PLEASE any help??

krayzie_

HSC
You should stilll apply to your uni's of choice as it is not that low under, there may be bonus points or something like that and you might be offered a place.

About the letters I am not sure.

TAFE is an option as well as you do okay, maybe at least a credit average for at least a year minimum 6 months. By then they will look at how you are doing in the TAFE course as well as your UAI as well as anything else and then you have a higher chance of getting in.

Metric

HSC
N/A
Well, this sparked a deja vu. Stick to the one thread, maybelle6, opening many of them regarding the same subject is rather pointless!

Good luck with everything, there are some very useful suggestions in the other thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)